AM - Leadership Hiring at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:2897 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Deputy General Manager - Process Excellence - Insurance Vertical - BPO (10-15 yrs)
Hiring for BPO client
Location - Pune
Shift - 3 PM-12 PM
Vertical - Insurance
Reporting to -Sr.Director
- Drive continuous improvement culture through training, coordination and implementation of principles of Lean/Six Sigma in day-to-day operations.
- Lead and execute high impact improvement projects ensuring timely closure and benefits realization. (These could be using the standard PI methodologies of Six Sigma, Lean or using a common sense based analytical problem solving based on the pain areas, improvement's identified)
- As a leading catalyst for continuous process improvement within the organization, the Black Belt position is responsible for driving the long term vision of the process excellence framework throughout the vertical, in coordination with the Process Excellence Leader
- Understand business priorities and goals
- Translate customer requirements / metrics into in process metrics
- Formulate effective & credible mechanism to continually enhance, measure, track and report overall performance of engagements.
- Responsible for identifying improvement opportunities; defining and justifying projects; negotiating resources; launching project teams; managing team activities; training, coaching, and mentoring of belts assigned to teams; leading teams to execute projects; tracking project status and results; anticipating and removing barriers; and developing team members.
- Responsible for providing the project results and recommends corrective action, as required, to the Quality Leader.
Profile of Desired Candidate:
- Must have excellent analytical, presentation & communication skill
- Should be a self-starter
- Exposure to working onshore or with onshore clients is desirable
- Expertise in multiple types of reengineering assignments and environments
- Ability to independently develop solutions for complex business functionality
- Knowledge of current industry trends
- Advanced leadership skills and project management of medium to large teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.