Talent Advisor at Enigma Human Capital
Views:1711 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Deputy General Manager - Process Excellence - BPO (8-16 yrs)
Job Description :
- Drive continuous improvement culture through training, coordination, and implementation of principles of Lean/Six Sigma in day-to-day operations in KPO/BPO
- Lead and execute high impact improvement projects ensuring timely closure and benefit realization. (These could be using the standard PI methodologies of Six Sigma, Lean or using a common sense based analytical problem solving based on the pain areas, improvement's identified)
- As a leading catalyst for continuous process improvement within the organization, the Black Belt position is responsible for driving the long term vision of the process excellence framework throughout the vertical, in coordination with the Process Excellence Leader
- Understand customer requirements, business priorities and goals
- Translate customer requirements / metrics into in process metrics
- Lead / Participate in customer performance improvement projects/initiatives. Ensure projects begin and remain aligned with customer CTQs and organization big Ys.
- Formulate effective & credible mechanism to continually enhance, measure, track and report overall performance of engagements.
- Responsible for identifying improvement opportunities; defining and justifying projects; negotiating resources; launching project teams; managing team activities; training, coaching, and mentoring of belts assigned to teams; leading teams to execute projects; tracking project status and results; anticipating and removing barriers; and developing team members.
- Responsible for providing the project results and recommends corrective action, as required, to the Quality Leader.
- BB is also responsible for validating the operational benefits of all projects before completion of the Control phase.
- The Black Belt serves as a technical leader and is responsible to provide direction as a subject matter expert on the application of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies to the organization's senior leadership, Process Excellence Leader, Project Managers / Leaders, Project Sponsors, and Belts.
- Responsible for the recruitment of Black Belts and Green Belts into the Process Excellence framework and ensures the continuing development of team member skills.
Profile of Desired Candidate :
- Must be Black belt from a reputed certifying body/organization (e.g. ASQ or equivalent) with excellent command in Lean/Six Sigma methodology
Must be STRONG in Lean, SIX Sigma and DMAIC methodologies :
- Must have experience with reputed KPO.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Must have excellent analytical, presentation & communication skill
- Should be a self-starter
- Exposure to working onshore or with onshore clients is desirable
- Experience in training delivery (Green Belt/Black Belt/Lean training)
- Expertise in multiple types of reengineering assignments and environments
- Ability to independently develop solutions for complex business functionality
- Knowledge of current industry trends
- Basic ability to provide sales support, including proposal, RFP support or SOW creation
- Advanced leadership skills and project management of medium to large teams
- Excellent client management skills
Shifts: US (max till 2 am)