Senior Consultant - Talent Acquisition at Corpxcel Corporate Consulting Solutions
Views:1633 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Deputy General Manager - Plant/Factory Operations (12-18 yrs)
Deputy General Manager - Operations
Position : DGM Operations
Company : Hiring for The world's largest producer of value-added spices, with a history of over four decades in the production of spices, flavours, spice oleoresins, andpure and blended.
Job Location : Cochin - Kerala
Job Description :
1. Plant Operations, Monthly Performance review with top management, Annual Budgeting(AOP) for the factory operations
2. Planning for RM, SFG, FGand Packing Material
3. Planning for resources for production (Men and Machines, systems)
4. Costing and monitoring of COP within stipulated budget
5. Training Manpower and deploying at site
6. Forecasting RM, PM cost fluctuations, availability issues and deploy LEAN/JIT techniques as and when needed.
7. Ensure food safety and personal safety requirements as per regulatory norms.
Field of experience :
1. Understanding of basic GMP and QA requirements of the products.
2. Background of export oriented similar products would be another preference
3. FMCG packaging and machinery experience
4. Effective utilisation of Manpower
- 12 - 18 yrs of work experience in FMCG - Spices Plant operations experience is a must
- The candidate should be comfortable with Malayalam.
- Looking for candidates within the age group of 36 -45 yrs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.