Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:572 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Deputy General Manager - Network Sourcing - Radio Equipments (9-16 yrs)
As Sourcing & Operation is responsible for handling the following :
- Responsible for Sourcing of network equipment's Radio Access (2G/3G/4G), IP RAN, Transmission, Core etc.
- Finalize Agreements and implementation of the same across all operating countries
- Ensuring Transparency and enhanced governance in Network procurement.
- Tracking Costs and ensuring efficiencies year on year
Selection, Development and Management of Strategic partners :
- Identification of Cost drivers for each of network line items and creating plans around them.
- Agree to costs and pricing in line withcompany growth story and in commensuration with the Scale of company operations.
- Contracting for Network, Managed Services and AMC for company Contracts to have the best in class terms and conditions.
- Benchmark Rates with the best in Industry.
- Ensure decimation and compliance to these Contracts
Efficient plans for Standardization and Sourcing Strategies
- Issuance of Cost guidelines for all Business units in the above areas. The position shall be responsible for these costs.
- Drive standardization of OPEX / Capex purchase procedures and guidelines to ensure consistency in procurement and sourcing practices across businesses
Conduct cost benchmarking - Rationalization to get economies of scale :
- Ensure vendor base is right sized for maximum volume/cost savings leverage across all Business Units.
- Manage Vendor capacity and capability to meet the Scale and Business requirements.
- Ensure Vendor base can meet the ramp-up requirement for the next 3 years.
- Engage in costs and quality benchmarking through informal market research, quality and cost interrelationships/ cost benefit analysis.
- Develop cost benchmarks by checking rates given to other clients and competitors by vendors.
- Evaluate market standards in discount and cost patterns.
- Develop processes for half yearly / annual release of rate references for all major items .
Design programs to achieve targeted cost savings :
- Lead Value Engineering efforts to reduce costs
- Collect end-user feedback to improve service delivery design
- Conduct surveys to identify best sources of OPEX items procurement with efficient purchase and supply routes.
- Identify alternate methods of spend optimization through purchase trend analysis.
- Streamline purchase processes to optimize costs.
- Ensure compete compliance to implemented processes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.