Director at Dream Catcher Works
Views:4421 Applications:413 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:324
Deputy General Manager - Logistics Operations - Consumer & eCommerce - South Region (16-22 yrs)
The position is with one of India's largest 3PL solutions providers in the Indian logistics industry. They customized integrated third-party supply chain and people transport solutions to companies across a diverse cross section of industries; specializing in integrating the right technology, processes, people and best practices.
Kindly apply only if the below criteria are met.
Role Details: Deputy General Manager - Logistics Operations - South - Consumer & E-Comm.
Experience: 16 to 22 Years
Reporting To: General Manager - Consumer & Pharma/Ecom industry vertical
Education: Preferably Engineering Graduate with MBA
Industry Type: Large MNC/Indian organization (FMCG, Ecommerce & 3PL)
Functional Area: Strong Experience in Supply Chain Operations.
- The Deputy General Manager - Logistics Operations - South - Consumer & E-Comm is responsible for driving the vertical profitability through exceptionally high-quality customer service, optimized operations & finance processes, business control & continuous improvement that supports the organizations' strategy.
- Collaborate with the Business Head to develop and implement plans for infrastructure growth, system needs, technology and people.
- Reviews analysis of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Experience of developing short-term and long-term business plans linked to the organizations' strategic goals.
- Develops organization structure, which ensures efficiency while providing adequate bench strength.
- Develops and implements technology solutions as needed to achieve efficiencies and growth.
- Support/drives business development when applicable
- Demonstrated ability to hire, train and retain key talent through mentoring, individual development and succession planning.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement across all aspects of the role.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Strong and extensive leadership experience in a senior customer facing role in Supply Chain.
- Should be commercially driven with full understanding of business dynamics of Operations, Warehouse Management and regulatory framework.
- Strong sales & process orientation with proven ability of growing revenues and margins.
- Extensive customer-facing and interaction skills with high-level of customer orientation.
- Result oriented with proven track record on delivering results through perseverance.
- Exceptional leadership skills with experience of attracting industry best talent and ensuring retention of internal talent.
- Expert coach with the ability to develop a robust succession plan and ensure people growth.