Vice President - Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialist
Views:797 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Deputy General Manager - Logistics - FMCG/Food & Beverages (15-20 yrs)
Deputy General Manager Logistics (Secondary)
One of the leading Beverage Indian company with over and above 7000 cr. turnover are looking for Deputy General Manager - Logistics with min.15 years experience to Manage Secondary Logistics operations across the country on a real time basis. Generate and provide inputs for long term infrastructure and operations.
1. Managing the pan India Secondary Distribution network of Parle Agro, including 57 CFA locations and Depots with a team of Regional Logistics resources.
2. Providing Systems and Process framework for Secondary Distribution operations in Co-ordination with customer departments.
3. Providing critical analysis and workings to support management decision making including budgeting, production planning, Plant capacity utilization and augmentation.
4. Provide qualified inputs for proper creation and implementation of various SOPs regarding day to day operations to be carried out at the Depots and CFA.
5. Providing design and implementation support for Information systems to be in line with such SOPs.
6. Develop and implement various cost saving initiatives such as warehouse consolidation, direct dispatch, etc. to achieve optimal service cost; which, in turn, would reduce costs without impacting service time lines and service levels.
7. Provide with Secondary Cost MIS along with variance analysis and focus areas for cost reduction.
8. Provide with Secondary CFA performance metric measurement and appraisals with regular review is needed.
9. Monitoring and ensuring Quality and stock audits at the CFA/Depots and closure of NCs through follow up.
10. Administrating the Cost requests from CFA /Depots along with qualified inputs and reasoning for management approval.
11. Monitoring timely statutory compliances of GST (IRN/ EWB), FSSAI and other laws.
12. Long horizon planning support for Management through simulations of expected Sales (based on existing and expected trends).
13. Using these long term forecasts, to provide decisions on Capacity augmentation and plant locations decisions.
14. Using such long term forecasts to create plant wise yearly dockets for use by Purchase/ Preform departments for production and procurement planning; including mid-term corrections and review of original plans.
15. Creating yearly plant wise production plans/ dispatch plans for budgeting purposes. Warehouse space engagement plans need to be developed in advance for season time engagement and regularly monitored.
SKILL SET REQURIED:
- All procedures involved in the Secondary Logistics of FMCG Sales operations
- Well versed in SAP & various MS Excel tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively co-ordinate with large group of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Having keen analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Should have handled a pan India profile or at least a regional profile in Planning and forecasting
- Excel knowledge is essential
- Should have been part of commercial negotiations and finalization in current company (transporters/ Vendors).
Candidates only from FMCG or Food & Beverages with large scale will be considered.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.