Director - Business Development & Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialists
Views:1753 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:138
Deputy General Manager - Logistics - Beverages Firm (15-20 yrs)
OUR CLIENT IS HAVING TURNOVER OF 7000 CRORES IS INDIA'S LARGEST BEVERAGES COMPANY BASED IN MUMBAI.
THEY ARE LOOKING OUT FOR :
POSITION : DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER - LOGISTICS
SALARY CTC OFFERED 40 TO 45 LAKHS
Desired Candidate Profile
POST GRADUATE IN SUPPLY CHAIN / OPERATIONS WITH MINIMUM 15 TO 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Roles and Responsibilities :
1) Managing the pan India Secondary Distribution network of Parle Agro, including 57 CFA locations and Depots with a team of Regional Logistics resources.
2) Providing Systems and Process framework for Secondary Distribution operations in Co-ordination with customer departments.
3) Providing critical analysis and workings to support management decision making including budgeting, production planning, Plant capacity utilization and augmentation.
4) Provide qualified inputs for proper creation and implementation of various SoPs regarding day to day operations to be carried out at the Depots and CFA.
5) Providing design and implementation support for Information systems to be in line with such SoPs.
6) Develop and implement various cost saving initiatives such as warehouse consolidation, direct dispatch, etc. to achieve optimal service cost; which, in turn, would reduce costs without impacting service time lines and service levels.
7) Provide with Secondary Cost MIS along with variance analysis and focus areas for cost reduction.
8) Provide with Secondary CFA performance metric measurement and appraisals with regular review is needed.
9) Monitoring and ensuring Quality and stock audits at the CFA/Depots and closure of NCs through follow up.
10) Administrating the Cost requests from CFA /Depots along with qualified inputs and reasoning for management approval.
11) Monitoring timely statutory compliances of GST (IRN/ EWB), FSSAI and other laws.
12) Long horizon planning support for Management through simulations of expected Sales (based on existing and expected trends).
13) Using these long term forecasts, to provide decisions on Capacity augmentation and plant locations decisions.
14) Using such long term forecasts to create plant wise yearly dockets for use by Purchase/ Preform departments for production and procurement planning; including mid-term corrections and review of original plans.
15) Creating yearly plant wise production plans/ dispatch plans for budgeting purposes. Warehouse space engagement plans need to be developed in advance for season time engagement and regularly monitored.