Delivery Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:2727 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy General Manager - Legal - Telecom - LLB (10-18 yrs)
JOB PROFILE FOR LEGAL SUPPORT GROUP POSITIONS
Selected candidates will be part of- legal team.
They will :
(a) Work on routine commercial, procurement real estate matters; and corporate secretarial
(b) Support business and user teams in reviewing, drafting and negotiating legal documentation;
(c) Support the creation of legal documentation for the digital sales initiatives of business; and
(d) Perform related duties.
Detailed Responsibilities are as under :
- Provide day-to-day legal support on routine matters as part of the global commercial legal, procurement legal and real estate legal teams
- Work closely and effectively with business teams, and other user functions to provide them legal support and assist them in finalizing routine legal documents like, non-disclosure/ confidentiality agreements, engagement letters, novation agreements, extensions and renewals, name change, reorganization/restructuring documents, amendments to contracts, etc. with third parties.
- Work with legal operations team to manage legal templates.
- Provide support for the creation of legal documentation for the digital sales initiatives
- Drafting of special terms and conditions of customer order forms, purchase orders, etc.
- Support the India Real Estate (RE) legal team on RE contract lifecycle management.
- Review tender documents and RFPs and provide back up support to the commercial/procurement legal teams.
- Coordinate with external legal consultants/advocates/law firms on various legal matters.
- Support general corporate and administrative activities within the team. - Perform related duties as assigned.
Skills and Ability :
- Prior legal experience in private practice or in-house.
- Strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent research and analytical skills on legal propositions.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple transactions and persons while using sound judgment, initiative, discretion and a proactive approach to work.
- Ability to work on and meet demanding deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team, in a culturally diverse, changing and challenging environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information and handle work with utmost integrity.
Location : Mumbai/Delhi Positions
Educational Qualification and Experience :
- Qualified with a Law Degree from a reputed university/institution.
- Candidates should possess the minimum post qualification experience mentioned in the table below in corporate commercial law.
- Exposure to the telecom sector would be an advantage.