Delivery Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:3084 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Deputy General Manager - Legal - Telecom - LLB (10-18 yrs)
JOB PROFILE FOR LEGAL SUPPORT GROUP POSITIONS
Selected candidates will be part of- legal team.
They will :
(a) Work on routine commercial, procurement real estate matters; and corporate secretarial
(b) Support business and user teams in reviewing, drafting and negotiating legal documentation;
(c) Support the creation of legal documentation for the digital sales initiatives of business; and
(d) Perform related duties.
Detailed Responsibilities are as under :
- Provide day-to-day legal support on routine matters as part of the global commercial legal, procurement legal and real estate legal teams
- Work closely and effectively with business teams, and other user functions to provide them legal support and assist them in finalizing routine legal documents like, non-disclosure/ confidentiality agreements, engagement letters, novation agreements, extensions and renewals, name change, reorganization/restructuring documents, amendments to contracts, etc. with third parties.
- Work with legal operations team to manage legal templates.
- Provide support for the creation of legal documentation for the digital sales initiatives
- Drafting of special terms and conditions of customer order forms, purchase orders, etc.
- Support the India Real Estate (RE) legal team on RE contract lifecycle management.
- Review tender documents and RFPs and provide back up support to the commercial/procurement legal teams.
- Coordinate with external legal consultants/advocates/law firms on various legal matters.
- Support general corporate and administrative activities within the team. - Perform related duties as assigned.
Skills and Ability :
- Prior legal experience in private practice or in-house.
- Strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent research and analytical skills on legal propositions.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple transactions and persons while using sound judgment, initiative, discretion and a proactive approach to work.
- Ability to work on and meet demanding deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team, in a culturally diverse, changing and challenging environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information and handle work with utmost integrity.
Location : Mumbai/Delhi Positions
Educational Qualification and Experience :
- Qualified with a Law Degree from a reputed university/institution.
- Candidates should possess the minimum post qualification experience mentioned in the table below in corporate commercial law.
- Exposure to the telecom sector would be an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.