Deputy Manager at SkillVentory - A Leading Talent Research Firm
Views:1677 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Deputy General Manager - Legal Operations - Telecom - LLB (10-15 yrs)
DGM Legal Operations
A global telecommunications company seeks an experienced Legal Operations executive to join its Legal team. Client provides voice, data, mobility and other products worldwide.
This role calls for an experienced legal operations expert who will lead change in the way of doing business in the legal team as well as provide support for process improvement/standardization, system implementation, special projects and ad hoc requirements.
Job Description - tasks and responsibilities:
- End-to-end global contract lifecycle management (CLM)
- Drive contract templatization and simplification process
- Work with legal commercial teams to understand business requirements with respect to CLM
- Build out technology road map for CLM and other related tools
- Drive projects related to automation and machine learning
- Ensure all contract types are mapped on CLM
- Ability to oversee obligation management in relation to contracts
- Oversee compliance management tools
- Work with internal cross functional teams with respect to best practices
- Drive innovation in contracting and other legal ops processes
- Support legal ops head in special projects
Knowledge & Experience : the ideal candidate should have the following abilities, skills and qualifications:
- LLB/other equivalent qualification (experience: 10 to 15 years)
- Sound expertise in contracts and CLM principles
- Working experience of workflow automation/ management tools such as TAP, SFDC based CLM tools, etc.
- Should have experience rolling out CLM systems in previous organizations
- Should be self-motivated, independent and able to take self-initiatives in carrying out the process improvements, automation, system implementation
- Must have the confidence to be able to reach out to international cross-functional teams and stakeholders; build strong rapport with internal and external customers/suppliers across geographies.
- Capable of identifying key issues, providing focus and prioritization towards delivering the required results with minimal direction and supervision
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight targets - with focus on deliverables
- Must be willing to work at different time zones to cater to business requirements, as & when needed
- Must have excellent command, both written and verbal, of the English language
- Should have problem-solving ability, interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills and time management skills
- Meticulous with strong attention to detail
- Exposure within an international, telecommunications MNC environment is a strong plus
Location: Mumbai, BKC