Lead Consultant at RGF Professional
Views:529 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Deputy General Manager - Legal (20-24 yrs)
Deputy General Manager - Legal (Female)
Key Pointers :
- Arbitration - Vendor cases, land cases - Taking lands, Vendor payments, Clause.
- Legal Compliance, Arbitration and Legal Writing.
- Drafting, vetting, reviewing & negotiating the Commercial Contracts, EPC Contract, O&M Contracts, PPAs, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Guarantees, MOUs, JVs, Affidavits, POAs etc.;
- Litigation Management, Arbitration, Drafting and Vetting Commercial Contract, Title verification and land disputes, lease and sale of property, Handling Supreme court and High court Cases, Coordination with Advocate, Opinion and Advice to management.
- Legal Due Diligence of land, Title Search Report : before acquisition and after acquisition of land, registration of land, mutation entry in the revenue record, getting change of land use permission and other issues related to acquisition of land; Lease land related legal matters.
- Compliance : To draft various replies / affidavits for filing before Industrial Tribunal and High Courts in Industrial Disputes. To ensure compliance of various Labour Laws such as Contract Labour (R&A) Act, Minimum wages Act, PF&MP Act, ESI Act, Payment of Gratuity Act, Payment of Bonus Act, Factories Act etc.
Reports to : Head Legal