Senior Consultant at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:166 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Deputy General Manager/Lead - Interior Design (10-16 yrs)
DGM Interior Lead
- Provide close support in Terminal design-related inputs and documentation, for the appointment of design consultants, contractors, and sub-contractors.
- Support in key approvals from authorities/ stakeholders through design/ project management phases.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary leads-SMEP, IT & Security, BHS, and internal/external stakeholders to ensure integrated Terminal Architecture & Interior Design
- Lead Client design reviews and approval process for Terminal Interiors packages (FOH & BOH at all design stages, GFC, Shop Drawings, mock-ups, benchmarking, as-built, and HOTO)
- Lead interactions with Vendors/ OEMs for selection of Interior/ equipment.
- Represent Design Team on all Interiors related coordination with internal project teams- Procurement & Contracts at all stages of Design.
- Design guardian for all existing and new Terminals Design Intent of multiple
- Develop scope of work and deliverables of the Consultant, and other sub-consultants for finalization of Terminal Interiors at all stages.
- To ensure Terminal Interiors meets Design Vision & Aspirations
- Ensure Design compliance to Concessionaire Agreements, Local and International codes, and regulatory circulars.
- Lead Internal design efforts were required to guide/progress Terminal design.
- Review of samples, mock-ups, prototypes, and benchmarks of Interior Finishes and systems to ensure quality and manage the process of review and approvals from HOD/ Senior Management
- Support Head of Design & Terminal Lead on overall Design & Change Management process