Consultant at Saaki Argus & Averil Consulting
Views:439 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Deputy General Manager - IT Operations (15-20 yrs)
Designation : DGM-IT
- Leading technology teams in their day-to-day operations, supervising heads of departments and setting performance goals.
- Developing strategies for advancing partnerships, technology platforms and external relationships.
- Conducting technical reviews of products and solutions to evaluate their applicability.
- Monitoring the management of hardware and software licenses and projecting future needs.
- Developing, tracking and controlling the development of annual capital and operating budgets for purchasing tools, staffing and ensuring effective operations.
- Working closely with the marketing, business development and operations teams to deliver new and enhanced products.
- Tracking, analyzing and monitoring technological performance metrics.
- Partner with Management to define, prioritize and realize product road map.
- Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Use stakeholders' feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology /product.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of RPA project solutions, establishing, and controlling project constraints and scope
- Manage relationships and communication with all project stakeholders.
- Strong experience in current leading RPA tools
- Drive Digital Transformation and drive entire Workflow Process Automation
Candidate Requirement :
- B. Tech, MBA with 15+ years' experience.
- Experience in heading internal IT Operations and drive IT Engine.
- Strong Experience in RPA and Process Automation
Location : Chennai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.