Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Auctus Consulting
Views:292 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Deputy General Manager - Indirect Taxation - Manufacturing/Utility & Service Firm - CA (12-20 yrs)
Looking to hire DGM Indirect Taxation for Leading Shared Services Company @Mumbai. Must have experience in large manufacturing organizations with on roll team handling. Strong understanding of leading practices and SAP experience of finance processes. Experience in business process re-engineering and optimization.
Qualification - CA.
Experience - Minimum 12 Years.
Please find below the Job Description :
- Manage overall performance of IDT process
- Experience in managing Indirect Taxation for a large scale manufacturing, Utility & service company
- Additionally, should develop and deliver SLAs and ensure flawless execution of operational processes and procedures by the SSC team
- Expert knowledge of Indirect tax that is GST (erstwhile Excise., Service tax, entry tax, etc.)
- To know all the sections for refund especially for Exports
- Availment of ITC for Domestic and Imports
- Manage Audit from Big Four
- Monitor and report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for IDT function on a timely and accurate basis
- Drive continuous improvement through re-engineering, lean/six sigma, best practices framework, benchmarking, analytics to assure progressive service levels and lower costs
- Represent IDT function in SSC governance meetings and performance reviews
- Actively engage with IDT and other F&A teams leads including major stakeholders at corporate and plants to ensure customer satisfaction and address their pain points
- Strong subject knowledge of ICFR and control to mitigate the areas of risk
- Manage and resolve escalations
- Take overall responsibility for adhering to the approved budget for the IDT function and monitoring of cost and expenses
- Ensure effective people management and development of the operations team, including staffing & selection, integration of new staff to teams, promote a learning culture, measure individual and team goals delivery, provide feedback and managing people issues, build a strong team culture,
- Ensure adherence to all statutory and legal requirements,
- Identify additional scope for shared services based on changing business requirements and priorities of the Group
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.