Senior Consultant-Non IT at Skyleaf Consultants LLP
Views:1265 Applications:429 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Deputy General Manager - Human Resources - Retail/FMCG/Hospitality (10-15 yrs)
DGM - HR
- Key focus of this role is to lead & manage all HR services, policies & programs through a team of circle HR managers and be a strong HR support to Store Operations function having multiple circles with multiple stores having large number of direct staff and other employees.
- The job holder will be expected to contribute at both strategic and operational level by establishing a strong relationship with functional team to drive all HR interventions like recruitment, training, performance management and career planning.
- The person in the role is also expected to make necessary interventions and ensure all statutory compliances are adhered to timely, effectively and efficiently.
- The candidate must possess strong leadership qualities, high bias for action and good entrepreneurial spirit to serve as a HR specialist to OPS function.
- Responsible for complete headcount forecasting & budgeting as well as maintaining required statutory compliance at all levels, person in the role strong ability to drive his team of Circle Managers towards efficient delivery of organization's HR goals, objectives and priorities.
- Expected to demonstrate strong interpersonal and negotiation skills with sound business acumen.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.