Recruitment Consultant at Aasaanjobs
Views:1629 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Deputy General Manager - Human Resources - Manufacturing (18-25 yrs)
Only Male - Deputy General Manager - HR Kurnool(AP) - Telugu Writing mandatory - Fulltime MBA/PG Onl - Greenfield Experience
- Supervising legal approvals encompassing initiation/operations of the factory-like obtaining plan approval/factory registration from Factory Department, consent to establish/operate from PCB, approval from city planning department (BDA), NOC from Fire Department, environment clearance, groundwater- clearance and getting trade certificate.
- To maintain industrial peace at the Unit without giving room to work stoppages or any loss of man days.
- To maintain a harmonious relationship with the Union and addresses the grievances of the employees periodically and promptly.
- To ensure the maintenance of discipline in the factory and take appropriate disciplinary action as per the stipulated procedures whenever any act of misconduct is committed.
Employee welfare :
- To ensure and monitor all employee welfare activities including canteen, recreation activities, housekeeping, and other colony activities.
- Liasoning with local & other Govt authorities/agencies.
- Full-time PG with minimum 60% from 10th till PG MSW / MHRM / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations and Labour welfare Management / PG Diploma in Social Work / PG Diploma in Labour Laws & Personnel Management / Master of Personnel Management (MPM) from any reputed university (First class throughout academic without any arrears history from 10th till PG)
- Experience of 18-25 years as Human Resource (HR) in Manufacturing / Engineering
- Experience should be there in Public hearing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.