Consultant at DelverveHR
Views:827 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:263
Deputy General Manager - Human Resources - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI/SCMHRD (15-18 yrs)
Job Description: Dy. General Manager- Human Resources
- Location: Mumbai
- Desired Qualification: Full time MBA/PG in Human Resources from Premier Institution
- Age: 40-45 years
- Required experience range: Approximately 15 to 16+ years
- This person will be responsible for PAN India role and handle the entire gamut of human resources function. This position develops, implements, and aligns HR programs/practices with business objectives, serving as a strategic business partner to India business in conjunction with CPO and guide employees in their day to day HR needs.
- The incumbent will create structures for the organization to help in future strategic growth path. Link employee growth to company's growth with clear matrix for rewards and recognition
- Benchmark employee engagement matrix with 100% employee coverage
- Bring a sense of passion, ownership and creativity to the overall HR function.
- Work closely with CPO and business to understand the current and future business scenarios and plan strategies for technology advancement and talent management.
- Lead innovative solutions, co-creating, diagnosing with interventions for strategic change management to include vision, mission, values, culture, goal and team alignment in conjunction with CPO
- Champion, develop and implement HR strategies which meet the overall strategy, goals and desired culture of the Organization
- Provide objective and strategic input and guidance to employees at all levels of the organization including career development, and general management / employee relationship issues
- Manage an effective succession plan for business leaders in the organization
Talent and Performance Management
- Partner with talent sourcing to ensure identification, development and retention of talent in line with company's strategy
- Facilitate early identification of excellent talent for high potential development program
- Put in place effective systems and processes of PMS for goal settings, appraisals, review mechanisms and other performance management related tools
Learning & Development
- Create, execute and manage integrated leadership processes and capability building initiatives
- Creating and executing L & D programs that positively strengthen the organization's ability to attract, develop and retain best in class talent
- Identify processes and delivery mechanisms for learning initiatives to develop skill inventory matrix across the organization
Policy Formulation and Implementation
- Create and execute policies for employee motivation, development and retention
- Designing annual incremental policy that is concurrent with business and market expectations
- Creates change management and communications strategy to support corporate-wide organizational initiatives and manage expectations of business leaders and employees
- Ensure HR policies are compliant as per standard guidelines
- Implement HR policies and programs including employee relations, talent acquisition, salary administration, benefits and management training
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy including company goals, vision, mission, financial position, strategy, competition, technology and culture
- Ensure that organizational design and rewards structure is reflective of dynamic business environment
- Partner with compensation specialists to analyze wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation
- Investigate claims of misconduct and escalates to legal and security team as required
- Develop and implement a framework of business metrics that quantifies the effectiveness of the HR function
- Ensure seamless flow of HR processes through effective implementation of HRMS
Desired Candidate's Profile:
- MBA with around 15+ years of experience in the HR function.
- Prior working in top ranked organization (in employee satisfaction / best company to work for) would be ideal
- Proven experience in delivering innovative HR programs within a fast paced, evolving and wide organizational setting
- Strong business acumen and general management experience and capabilities to effectively assess internal business environment and deliver transformative change where necessary
- Exposure to new age HRMS aimed at driving employee productivity and satisfaction. Tech savy.
- Proven track record of Talent Acquisition/ L&D/ Employee Engagement/ PMS design/implementation, design and run strategic initiatives to improve employee motivation
- Requires outstanding interpersonal, coaching, influencing & listening skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of the organization including the board.
- Thrives in a dynamic environment and able to work on various projects simultaneously, requiring strong organizational and time management skills