Recruiter at Angel HR Executive Search & Solutions
Views:1852 Applications:515 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Deputy General Manager - HR Generalist - Textile (12-15 yrs)
Should be a MBA - HR with minimum 12 to 15 years of experience in HR field. Experience in handling complete HR Policies of organisation, Good Knowledge of HR, IR, Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Performance Appraisal, Employee Engagement,Payroll
The Role :
- Reporting to the Senior Mgmt, responsible for the people and culture dimensions of the organisation and its related policies, processes, events, controls and metrics.
- Based out of HQ, involves managing teams.
- The role entails end to end HR responsibility including but not limited to hiring, employee engagement, training and development, performance management, statutory and legal compliance and related practices, employee relations/ industrial relations,exit management, HR metrics ownership.
The Person for the Role :
- A PG in Human resources with about 12 to 15 years of experience
- A highly self driven professional with passion for driving business outcomes through people dimension.
- Good understanding and command of the local labour laws and compliance requirements that are critical for the business
- Hands on Experience on Advanced Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.