Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:2129 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Deputy General Manager - HR Business Partner - FMCD/FMCG/IT - IIM/ISB/TISS/XLRI (5-10 yrs)
As a Business HR, drive execution of HR strategies, plans, policies and processes related to recruitment, employee relations, learning & development and talent management within a business unit / region; drive operational efficiencies related to productivity, people policies & practices, employee engagement and regional HR issues to improve business outcome. Work to institutionalize processes outlined by policies and drive ownership within employee groups.
- Drive Skill &Capability Development
- Improve Managerial Effectiveness agenda for the organization
- Support the achievement long-term strategy around skill & talent transformation
- Lead & mentor a team of BHR Partners and L&D professional to effectively deliver against the evolving business needs
- Develop human capital plan to execute business goals: define needs, organizational profile, and build talent mindset within organization.
- Manager HR Strategy in line with business imperatives as per defined milestones
- Facilitate talent review and calibration sessions with CHRO to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Play an integral role of Business Partner role & create recommendations to drive higher productivity.
- Partner with L&D team /SPoC to design and deliver learning interventions towards emerging talent development needs
- Facilitate implementation of training & development programs and strategies, utilizing global internal resources and external resources as appropriate, to support improved business performance. Foster a culture of continuous learning and performance improvement.
- Drive key projects in the areas of OD and Talent management.
- Provide direct and indirect insight to global business heads and their teams on complex HR issues, to include employee relations, talent development, retention and recruitment strategies, with the ability to recognize and involve specialist members of other resources within HR where appropriate.
- Design and deliver creative HR solutions that assist in sustaining a positive working environment to foster employee engagement.
Experience- MBA (Preferred Top Tier); Regular Batch 2012-13-2014
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.