Manager - Team & Key Accounts at HR Central
Views:742 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Deputy General Manager - HR Business Partner - BPO (12-15 yrs)
- Partner with Team Managers to build an innovative, dynamic & high performance culture.
- Recommend and support formulation of Human Resources policies and objectives on any topic associated with employee relations for the IBC.
- Determines, recommends and executes employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Operationalize, execute and administer global or regional processes in support of key HR programs and delivery objectives. Manages day-to-day administration of HR processes to ensure timely and accurate execution of transactions.
- Drive Learning and development initiatives in alignment with PBC training needs and enterprise training programs for the responsible Business towers.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives for enhancing the employee experience and measure effectiveness.
- Facilitate the HR processes and initiatives for performance management, organization design, employee engagement and organization talent review for the Tower
- Conduct HR interviews, Offer reviews and new joiner induction for the functional teams.
- Determine grass root level engagement needs for various employee segments, design and drive initiatives and recognition program for the functional teams across the center.
Assists with employee communication and feedback through meetings, employee focus group and one-on-one meetings.
Help drive retention by counselling employees, resolving issues of conflict before the need for escalation arises, manage exit interviews, identifying areas of improvement based on exit interview data, counsel managers on employment issues, coach employees by always making oneself available and approachable as a point of contact in situations requiring HR intervention.
Plan and organize team-building events and assist in cultivating a collaborative, friendly and fun work environment at the Center.
- Masters in Human Resources with around 12 years of experience as HR Generalist with at least 3 years as HR Partner for Operation leaders across functions. US MNC exposure is a must.
- Experience of working in the HR function in a Shared Service Center / BPO organization is a must.
- Strong knowledge of applicable statutory compliances and experience of dealing with disciplinary procedure.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to make meaning out of numbers and to integrate the same into driving business performance and implement frameworks that are relevant.
- Strong influencing and presentation skills, collaborative working style with the ability to work closely with line and senior managers in cross culture environment.
- Should have strong business acumen and proven ability to understand the priorities, agendas and concerns of internal customers; leverage external and internal sources to gain business savvy and awareness of emerging trends.
- Must have a "roll up your sleeves" style; ability to effectively prioritize and a sense of urgency to drive for results. Be highly accountable for individual and team objectives.
- Strong process thinking and the ability to deliver results on the ground.
- Being a positive role model for employees and the ability to communicate and influence values & behaviors across the business.