Co-Founder at BLH Big Leadership Hiring Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2074 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy General Manager/Head/Senior Manager - Legal - Pharma - LLB + LLM (13-18 yrs)
Job Title: Head (Sr. Manager / DGM) - Legal Department Legal
Reporting to: General Manager - Legal
Positions Reporting to you:
- Manager / Sr Executive / Executive
Job Purpose :
This position is to head the legal department of Arcolab and in turn providing services to Strides Group of Companies.
- Contracts Management and Negotiation.
- Lead the Legal Team in transactional legal work involving partnerships, mergers and acquisitions and all forms of organic and inorganic growth.
- Ensuring statutory compliance by all group companies.
- Coordinate with Corporate Secretarial, Business Development, HR and Admin, EHS teams relating to their operations.
- Responsible for litigation management
- Responsible for engaging and liaising with external legal counsels and attorneys
- Responsible for creating, developing and managing legal systems and procedures
- Act as an advisory counsel for all corporate, employment and labour, environmental, commercial and business matters.
Educational Qualification: LLB + LLM (both are necessary)
- Should have at least 7-9 years of work experience in a similarly responsible job positions for corporates.
- Experience in the pharma sector is desirable
Functional Skills Required:
- In-depth knowledge of international contracts law, IP laws, corporate law, labour laws
- Relevant knowledge on licensing and partnering, mergers and acquisitions and other forms of business development
- Good business orientation, reasoning and interpretation, problem solving skills
- Capable of initiating, driving and closing transactional contracts, including due diligence
- Cross functional interactions with operational teams, verticals and group companies
- Excellent drafting, presentation and communication skills
- Experienced in handling and driving internal audits, preparing and reviewing audit reports and presenting to the management
- Preparation and review of MIS reports and presentations on new policies and procedures to the management and to the Board of Directors
- Research and training skillsBehavioural skills required
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems - Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others - Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others
- High regard for and practice of personal and corporate ethics
- Excellence in Leadership and team building
- Approachable nature and business oriented solution provider
- Ability to shoulder responsibility and accountability and handle emergencies
- Good Computer application skills and technology orientation
- Very good command over English language and vocabulary
- Good presentation skill and analytical abilities
- Must be adept at handling changing scenarios of business with ease
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.