Business Leader at Xpert Conexions
Views:18771 Applications:2324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:675
Deputy General Manager/Head - Human Resources - Telecom (6-11 yrs)
We are looking for Head HR DGM for Leading top telecom company.
Location : Hyderabad & Lucknow
Job Description :
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for employee life cycle.
- Establish and adapt new age hiring mythologies like social recruiting.
- Determine and recommend employee engagement practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship.
- Develop and implement process of organizational development including succession planning.
- Establish salary structure, compensation strategy, performance appraisal programs, employee benefit programs and services long with company safety and health programs.
Leadership Performance :
- Focus on strategic alliance with business for overall organisation performance
- Design programs and interventions for enabling the right tools resources for the employees.
Organization Culture :
- Build a value based culture of collaboration, innovation, empowerment and transparency by creating the right employee value proposition
Leadership Development :
- Design the capability programs for up skilling all four clusters of the origination based on their immediate and future roles
Diversity and inclusivity :
- Design and encourage programs for creating efficient balanced workforce.
- Programs for involving employees in various decision making interventions.
HR Analytics :
- Effective use of HR Analytics and machine intelligence for effective decision making
HR Transformation :
- Designing HR performance matrix across different processes impacting business directly and indirectly.
- Analyse Return on Investments for various initiatives and make subsequent relevant changes.
- Enhance the stakeholder experience
- Business measurements on cost, performance
Relevant Experience :
Must Have : Should have single handily managed a mid-sized to large team in a large business any industry
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change
Educational Level : MBA-HR from a reputed Tier-I or II institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.