VP at PASONA India
Views:1889 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy General Manager/General Manager - Supply Chain Management (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- An enterprising leader with abilities in leading personnel towards accomplishment of organizational goals
- End to End Supply Chain Solutions to the Organization with a Focus on Customer Satisfaction, Cost Optimization and Compliance.
- Hands-on experience in overseeing overall functions of materials management entailing vendor development, sourcing, import operations, procurement, production, logistics operations, store operations , regulatory affairs third party logistics etc.
- Expertise in formulating the sourcing plans / strategies and developing vendors with focus on strengthening effectiveness. Adept in managing activities like demand planning, forecasting, demand fulfillment and inventory management.
- Proven track record of implementing cost saving measures to achieve substantial reduction in terms of transport solutions and clearances, indignation, value engineering and vendor base re-organization and resourcing.
- Demand Planning
- Purchasing, Imports
- Freight forwarder Management, CHA Management
- Customer Order Processing
- Statutory & Regulatory affairs
- Exports, Out bound carrier appointment
- Packing, Dispatches
- World class Cold Chain activities
- New Product Development support
- R&D support
- Collections support
- Team building
- Fastest TAT in services
- SOP implementation
- Freight to Sale % reduction
- Inventory Reduction
- AR reduction
- Zero non- Compliance related incidents
- Fully Functional Branch Ware Houses
- Introduce new methods for savings
- Actively involved in release of new products
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.