Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:2788 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Deputy General Manager/General Manager - Marketing - Logistics Firm (12-15 yrs)
The role involves to design, develop and execute disruptive social media, web marketing & PR Strategies.
- Manage digital endeavors of the company and help the company establish leadership position
- Set up Online platforms for the company. Manage SEO/Social Media/ Adwords
- Handle online promotion activities using social networking sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter on a daily basis with or without a specialist consultancy.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Drive Digital Transformation to benefit all stake holders
- Create a business event strategy, branding, themes, marketing, and timelines Manage all aspects event plan, deadlines, and deliverables
- Oversee internal teams and external vendors deliver on time and within budget.
- Define and execute the communications plan (emails, conference calls, calendars, etc.) to keep internal stakeholders informed about all information related to events.
- Develop qualitative and quantitative pre- and post-event surveys, post-event evaluation, reporting, and analysis
- Capture accurate budget information, proactively communicate budget status, including overages
- Source, manage and negotiate agreements and contracts with vendors
- Drive product / service launches across geographies / customer segments. Manage video promotions for the Organisation.
- Create case studies / relevant presentations to be used by the business.
- Closely work with a Marketing Agency to develop relevant communications, both internal and external.
Technical / Functional Competency:
1. Event Management
2. Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Google Sheets
3. Project Management tool
1. Communication Skills
2. Relationship Management
3. Negotiation Skills
4. Business Acumen
Qualification & Experience Required:
BE with MBA with a minimum 12 - 15 years of experience in a similar profile
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.