Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:267 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Deputy General Manager/General Manager - Legal - Hospital - LLB/LLM (12-20 yrs)
We are looking for an DGM / GM for a Specialty hospital with a Pan India presence based at Udaipur.
JOB DETAILS :
Job Location : Udaipur
Scope of the Role : Pan India
Reports to : Director
Grade : DGM/ GM
Education : LLB and Masters In Law
Department : Finance
Experience : 12+ years , Exp in IPO listing preferred
Nature of Role : Team Management
CTC : 25L to 35 L
Age : 38 yrs 45 yrs
Working Conditions : 6 days working
Role Objective :
1. Legal Advice : The Head of Legal manages legal risk within the business by taking responsibility for providing legal advice to the businesss senior leadership on all legal matters affecting their individual departmental transactions.
2. Liaison with Government Offices and Panel of Lawyers: Liaison with relevant Government offices and other competent authorities if necessary
3. Assist legal in drafting and reviewing M&A transactional documents, including purchase agreements, disclosure schedules, letters of intent and non-disclosure agreements, with the goal of taking over these matters from legal.
4. Review and monitor ownership step plans and ensure that from a legal perspective all necessary pre- and post- close steps are taken.
5. Work with human resources and outside counsel to respond to employee claims; track overall trends and help implement best practices to avoid future disputes.
6. Coordinate with Corporate IT on compliance, risk management and submit summaries of activities to legal for review. Identify trends and assist with best practice implementation.
7. Developing and leading internal audit and corporate compliance programs
8. Advising the CEO and other senior corporate officers on a variety of issues
9. Be a point of contact General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance queries and track continuing compliance with the standard.
10. Maintain the formal signing authority and contract approval process for all directors, officers and general managers.
11. Be the lead point of contact in responding to subpoenas, claims and other corporate matters.
12. Review and maintain corporate records and legal entity registers. Ensure that all minute books, officer and director information, and entity information held by local authorities is correct.
13. Provide strategic legal advice to management on all matters.
14. Track Perseus trademarks and assist with any disputes. Ensure that we are making sound business decisions when deploying resources to protect IP.
15. Other tasks may include public filings and disclosures, drafting resolutions , commercial contracting, and litigation management.
16. Stay abreast of relevant laws and regulations for the software industry. Document and ensure that the company follows all current business process laws.
17. Manage external counsel in a cost-effective manner.
18. Timely and accurate drafting/vetting of petitions/ applications/ replies/ returns/ written statements/ claim statements/ rejoinders/ affidavits etc. which are time bound as per directions of the Courts\Tribunals after review of legal consultant.
19. Pursuing of arbitration cases within the present financial year.
20. Overseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities
21. Maintaining proper corporate interactions with the relevant local, state and governmental bodies, legislatures
22. Managing a team of corporate counsel and other members of the legal department
23. General Business Contracts and Agreements, MOUs, Commercial deals, Employment agreements, non-disclosure agreements, power of attorney etc., for various business purposes.
24. M&As agreements: M&A/merger/demerger/acquisition agreements, joint venture agreements, shareholders agreements, share purchase agreements, share subscription agreements, investments/divestment agreements, non-compete agreements, etc.
25. Handling due-diligence for M&A transactions; Financing transactions; Land Acquisition/Sale Transactions, etc.
26. To lead and protect the company's interest in litigations at courts and other legal forums.
27. To handle all arbitrations and litigation matter (civil and criminal) in India and abroad.
28. To represent the company at various litigation involving courts/arbitration/appellate authorities at the highest level in India and abroad.
29. Working on various domestic and international legal/business/commercial transactions; consulting and dealing with prominent Indian and international lawyers/counsels - to review the commercial agreements/transactions/legal cases; and to appropriately negotiate and effectively deal to ensure that the company's interests are protected.
30. Work with the business development teams to provide legal advice and support on new initiatives like alliances, investments, acquisitions, mergers, etc.
31. Support business divisions and teams by advising on various legal issues to facilitate smooth conduct of business.
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated resume with latest photograph with the below mentioned details :
- Current Residence Location :
- Hometown / Native :
- Comfortable with 6 days working :
- Open to relocate to Udaipur , share Reason pls :
- Family Set up ( Spouse , Children) :
- Any connect to Rajasthan or Udaipur ( ed, previous Jobs, Hometown etc) :
- Education Stream Year Institute name ( Graduate & Post Graduate) :
- Is your Graduation & Post Graduation Regular :
- Post Qualification EXP ( YRS) :
- Industries Worked in :
- Exp in IPO Listing if any :
- Exp in M& A ( yrs) :
- Industries Worked in :
- Global Exposure if any :
- Current team that report to you directly (nos) :
- Current Company :
- Current Desgn ( Yrs) :
- Reporting to :
- Current CTC (Fixed + PLI or Bonus ) :
- Monthly Take Home :
- Expected CTC :
- DOB & Age :
- Official Notice Period :
- Gaps in Career / education If any share with timeline :