HR Consulting Partner at UpWord Global
Views:9661 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:258
Deputy General Manager/General Manager - Human Resources - IT (12-15 yrs)
We are looking at hiring GM-HR for leading IT giant-Industry leader
Proactively supporting all aspects of strategic and tactical HR support. This includes providing strategic and operational HR advice, coaching, development and support to the functional businesses unit acting as the single point of contact for the leaders; and serving as a point of contact for all people related issues
- Manage a workforce of 500+ employees
- Develops organization strategies,contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, payroll & statutory compliance, compensation & benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention
- Develop human resources operations financial strategies
- Support management by providing human resources advice
- Making policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Manage a team of HR professionals and ensure the team meets its objectives.
- Comply with state, and local legal requirements
Workforce Planning : Assist business unit with determining skills needed to achieve optimal results
succession planning and acquire top talent; conduct organizational effectiveness assessments and design workforce models that build organizational capability.
- Recognise industry trends and applying/creating "best practice" solutions.
- Support employee engagement strategies
Job Specification :
- 12 - 15years of progressively more responsible positions in human resources, preferably in a similar industry.
- Experience supervising and managing a professional staff.
- Experience in multiple locations and globally is a plus.
- Post Graduate Degree or equivalent
- MBA in HR from Tier 1 / 2 college (preferred)
- Strong effective communicator in writing, business presentations and in interpersonal communication.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Experience in organization development and change management.
Preferred candidates from IT Background
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.