Views:3728 Applications:472 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy General Manager/General Manager - Human Resource - Consumer Durable (20-27 yrs)
Designation / Position:
Deputy General Manager or General Manager - HR
Role : COE - C&B / PMS / L&D
Reporting to: Administrative: VP HR
Functional: VP HR
Sr. Manager - HR Operations
Asst Manager - HRIS and C&B
Travel Required: Yes
Minimum Job Requirements :
Educational Qualification: MBA HR
- Should have designed and- handled Performance Management Process for large scale organizations across business verticals like Manufacturing, Retail, Sales etc.
Any additional requirement: Implementation of PMS in HR systems
Purpose of the Position (Job Summary):
The purpose of this job is to provide expertise in the areas of Performance Management and Total Rewards for employees in order to -
a.Provide updates on best practices followed in the market to the management and get the same implemented in the Organization
b.Remain competitive in the market
c.Be able to attract and retain right talent
In addition to the above role holder is also expected to have a strong in-depth knowledge in all aspects of HR and should be a subject matter expert on L & D and OD.
As L&D/OD Specialist :
Implement learning and organizational development processes and programs in conjunction with the human resources team and business leaders.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring that the Reward Strategy, Promotions and variable Performance Pay are within budget
Customer Oriented :
- Trains supervisors and managers to effectively set objectives for their subordinates and provide clear and effective feedback to employees
- Ensuring KRA setting, Mid Year reviews and Yearly Performance process are adhered to, both in terms of timelines and quality of KRA's.
- Design the educational campaigns in view of providing the employees with a good understanding of PM Processes, HR Policies and of the instruments used.
- Mid Year Performance Reviews
- Performance Improvement Plans for low performers
- Career Planning for critical talent in the company. Implement programmes to engage and develop such talent in close coordination with the COE for L&D and OD
- Create Route to a Role and Succession Planning for critical roles in the company.
People Oriented :
- Yearly compensation benchmarking exercise for all roles in the company
- Facilitates the resolution of employee queries and concerns on Performance Management process
- Actively involve relevant groups to complete the performance calibration and normalization process
- Design, draft and execute policies in line with best practice in the market.
- Design and execute Total Rewards Strategy
Internal Business Processes - Manage the Variable Performance Pay programme
- Manage the yearly compensation revision cycle
- Ensure adherence to key HR Processes and responsible for HR Process audits.
- Initiate and monitor the process of identification and development of staff with potential
- Actively map employees on 9 Box - Performance v/s Potential Grid with a direct linkage to Succession planning
- Implement and maintain online PMS module of the company
As L&D/OD Specialist:
- Prepares, facilitates and executes the Training Plan for the organization
- Leadership development
- Change Management
- PMS process designs and systems
- Proficiency in MS office
- HRIT systems - SAP. Oracle etc. Success factors is preferred
- Business Acumen/ Strategic Business Viewpoint
- Change Management
- SME in Learning Management Tools
- Ability to manage and work with top level L & D Consultants
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer Orientation
- Coaching and Influencing
Key Stakeholder Management :
- Corporate communication
- All BU supervisors and heads
- Training and Development
- External Consultants
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.