Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:1681 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Deputy General Manager/General Manager - HR Business Partner - FMCG (9-18 yrs)
We have a urgent requirement for DGM/GM- HBRP for one of the top FMCG Industry .
Location - Noida
Role Requirement Experience - Who is working in Corporate & also has a plant exposure in their career.
Experience - 9 years minimun
Industry Requrement - FMCG/CD or any manufacturing
Qualification - MBA Regular
- The person will work in a corporate environment and also be handling the plant strategy and stakeholder management.
- Manpower Planning & Budgeting: Understand the business requirement on manpower scale up & scale down, and propose budget plans that help in achieving desired productivity goals. Further, track both manpower and cost budget month on month and take appropriate action in case of deviation.
- Organization Structure: Review organization structure on regular intervals to ensure agility and high productivity is maintained.
- Talent Acquisition: Ensure adherence to TA systems & processes that delivers great experience to candidates and supports in hiring right and quality talent for Company.
- Learning & Development: Drive learning culture across LSI for talent retention & engagement. Ensure that the learning of employees is mapped to their career development action plan.
- Organization Development: Lead and drive OD initiatives that creates & strengthen conducive, productive & sustainable environment & culture. Further, ensure higher coverage & engagement in each of the initiatives. Track the impact of these initiatives and take necessary action wherever required.
- Succession Planning: Ensure through Job rotation and job enrichment, employee gets critical experiences to grow in the organization to take up larger roles. Design & deploy a framework that ensures that there is structured approach that facilitates above movement. Review the progress on employee movement on quarterly basis.
- Performance Management Process: Drive end to end performance management process for all employees. Right from closing quality KRAs to mid-year assessment to annual assessment. Ensure that there is rigor in the process that delivers times closure of all the activity without compromising on the quality.
- HR Analytics : Institutionalize a process that ensures all the stakeholders are getting regular view of people analytics like Attrition, New Hire Experience, Manpower productivity tracking, Manpower and cost tracking, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.