Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:1587 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Deputy General Manager/General Manager - Finance & Accounts Operations - BPO/ITeS (10-20 yrs)
- The focus of the function would be to provide leadership and expertise to running a large F&A organization. Also, the candidate would be accountable to driving improvements around process and productivity.
- Deliver on Financial goals for the business, identify opportunities for Growth & deliver on growth commitments; identify key cost metrics and ensure they are optimized.
- Partner with the BD, Solutioning, Sales team on Commercials, pricing, winning deals.
- Drive Process improvement in the process and continuously plan for process performance
- Person would be required to anticipate & plan for new business; prepare for infrastructure and other growth related requirements, plan for resources based on work type and work volume projection and current available head count and allocate responsibilities
- Incumbent would be required to review process performance and report out performance. Ensure adherence to SLA's as agreed for the respective processes.
Regular liaison with the business contact points and senior stakeholders.
- Should have experience in F&A Operations.
- Experience in managing large teams of approx 200 people.
- Prior Client Management exposure is important.