Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:697 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Deputy General Manager/General Manager - Corporate Compliance - Pharma Conglomerate (10-15 yrs)
Corporate Compliance - DGM / GM
Job description :
About Company : It's a Global conglomerate in Pharmaceutical business
POSITION DESCRIPTION :
Role/Position Title- Corporate Compliance - DGM/GM
SBU : Corporate
Department/Function : Compliance & Investigations
Location : Mumbai(Corporate Office)
Reporting Manager : Senior Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer
Second/Skip Level Manager - President & Global Head - Legal, Compliance, IP and Corp Affairs
- Bachelor's Degree with CA / LLB / LLM
- Certification in Risk Management, Audit, Ethics and Compliance is a plus
- Professional certifications in Ethics and Compliance (e.g. Certified Compliance & Ethics
- Professional International (CCEP-I) , Certified Fraud Examiner et cetera) is a plus.
- 10+ years of experience regarding relevant compliance matters, including expertise in applicable pharma laws and regulations. Experience with applicable regulatory compliance requirements and spotting emerging trends.
- Experience working as part of a fast-paced team and exercise good judgment, strong critical thinking skills, agile prioritization, and influential presence of mind in a rapidly changing environment.
- Knowledge and Skills (Functional/Technical)
- Understanding of the regional pharmaceutical market
- Experience in auditing, risk management, internal audit, corporate investigations, legal, ethics and compliance
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (Anti-Corruption laws, Sanctions, Anti-Competition etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of local ethical/ conduct/ compliance related risks, employee rights and obligations, and related laws
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills, confidence and capability in addressing sensitive and complicated ethical conduct/compliance and personnel-related matters
POSITION SUMMARY :
- The Corporate Compliance person will be the pivotal to creation and monitoring of compliance framework globally for the company ; responsible for overseeing the full spectrum of the compliance framework from risk assessment, policy making and training to third party due diligence, enforcement, monitoring and driving investigation across regions.
- This role will also be integral in providing guidance and support for country compliance personnel on all aspects of the company's Ethics and Compliance Program.
- This Individual is tasked to promote heightened awareness of Standards of Conduct and understanding of new and existing compliance issues, policies, and procedures in line with governing local regulatory requirements.
OVERALL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure that the Company's Ethics and Compliance Program is consistently, properly, and effectively implemented across the Company.
- Devise, administer and implement the Company's policies, standards, and controls relating to anti-bribery and overall compliance and ethics framework.
- Partner with, advise and support teams on country-specific requirements of the Ethics and Compliance Program.
- Prepare periodic updates on the implementation and effectiveness of the Ethics and Compliance Program and on compliance related developments across the Company.
- Monitor, evaluate and enhance the Ethics and Compliance Program to ensure that it is fit for purpose, effective and a competitive advantage for the Company.
- Monitor laws, regulations and industry developments relating to bribery/ corruption, compliance and ethics, and update the Ethics and Compliance Program as necessary.
- Support on other activities as may be required in the Compliance Team.
- Leadership/Managerial Attributes
- Owns the behaviors (Achievement, Respect, Knowledge).
- Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity / professional ethics and confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical capability with problem-solving aptitude.
- Clarity and business focus.
- Ability to navigate ambiguous problems in an agile environment.
- Strong Business acumen.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Manage and prioritize a large and varied workload effectively and efficiently.
- Successful experience in cross-functional and cross cultural interactions.
- Experience and demonstrated capability in conducting and supervising investigations and in drafting confidential reports and advising senior leadership on such risks.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.