Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:906 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Deputy General Manager/General Manager - Corporate Affairs - Manufacturing Firm (15-20 yrs)
One of the large Industrial conglomerates is hiring for a Corporate Affairs professional in Ahmadabad
- Manage relations with external stakeholders: communities, all spheres of government to ensure that Group is represented on all matters related to the manufacturing sector.
- To build and maintain effective relationships with key external stakeholders in order to ensure the delivery of the targets.
- Ensure the development of effective working relationships between internal and external stakeholders.
- Conducts ongoing environmental scanning to effect corporate positioning and implement strategies.
- To obtain all required statutory clearances/assignments and ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Effectively Network with prominent influencers, in civil society and retired civil servants/ experts in different fields so as to develop and nurture a support system. Also to network with Local media and prominent NGOs to minimize/maximize the brand of the company.
- Identifies potential reputation risks to the company.
- Identifies key strategic, social, political issues and takes proactive action in damage control exercise.
- Represent the Group Companies in various meetings/conferences organized by the regional Trade Bodies
- Able to facilitate effective business meetings with ease to achieve business objectives. Also follow through for effective conclusion of cases, on a mutually agreed time frame with Business/Units.
- Gather intelligence of competitors and their activities and relay the same in time to related businesses/ CFH in the region.
- Damage Control & Problem-Solving with a sense of urgency so as to not ever loose time in course of saving damages.
- Image and brand building.
- Excellent use of business language and concise writing style.
- Ability to provide internal and external stakeholders with professional, clear and concise business communications.
- High standard of accuracy and good communication skills.
- Excellent oral, proofreading and presentation skills.
- Ability to produce concise reports and memos under tight deadlines.
Qualifications - Preferred BE/ME or degree in Law, Environment, Communications
Experience - 15 years in related position with at least 2 years in a senior role where he/she has managed a team
Those interested may apply directly or call on 8451801646 for more queries