Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:2309 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Deputy General Manager/General Manager - Corporate Affairs - Conglomerate (8-10 yrs)
Business Performance Management:
- To analyze current business operations - revenue, contribution margins and costs and plans to determine financial effectiveness and performance
- To hold accountability for Monitoring and Analyzing MIS reports of allocated companies/ businesses as per the guidelines.
- To assist in taking Business Decisions through Analysis and Interpretation of Market intelligence data
Business Performance Improvement:
- To facilitate annual budgets, reviews & business strategy for allocated businesses/companies
- To assist heads of allocated businesses in identifying projects for improving performance
To report progress on projects identified for allocated businesses
Corporate Planning & Projects:
- To present Financial modeling & Feasibility study for New Businesses.
- Understanding the current developments in identified growth sectors. To analyze and interpret market trends in these sectors.
- To report progress on special projects identified at strategic level
- Assist in preparation of corporate presentations to bankers, financial institutions; meet financial analyst, fund managers & private equity investors.
- Assist in preparing information memorandums, due diligences for acquisition and divestments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.