Proprietor at ApicalGo Consultancy
Views:239 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Deputy General Manager/General Manager - Business Development - Clinical Research Services (5-8 yrs)
Definitions: To work in the business development department with a key role in the generation and conversion of leads
The following duties represent the principal job duties however they are not all-inclusive:
- Lead the sales process including bid defense and finalization and execution of agreements.
- Preparation of Client Specific Presentation
- Preparation & making the sales presentations.
- Meeting with clients and making bid presentations.
- Review all the proposals prior to submission to clients.
- Work with cross-functional departments to deliver consolidated results.
- Team training on Sales, Marketing & other relevant topics.
- Ensure SOP compliance.
- New Customer Identification
- Targeted sales to be achieved
- Strategy for generation of business from key accounts
Skills and Qualifications:
Knowledge of MS Office
- Work under pressure
- Learn new opportunities assigned by the reporting manager.
- Postgraduate in Science or life science with MBA
Candidate should have prior experience in having promoted Clinical Research Services of a Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and achieved their targets.
Reports To: Sr. Vice President
Department/Business Unit: Business Development