Associate Principal - Retail at ABC Consultants
Views:2541 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Deputy General Manager - General Accounts - FMCG/Retail - CA (8-15 yrs)
Deputy General Manager - General Accounts
Our client is a leading FMCG retail MNC
Primary Responsibilities :
- Monitor day to day financial transactions recording for accounts payable category (non-merchandise transactions) and General ledger accounting
- Maintain Books of Accounts as per India GAAP and in consistent with the Policies and Practices
- Ensuring timely closure of monthly Books of accounts and supporting accurate reporting of MIS.
- Monitoring various schedules for TB review.
- Cost allocation entries are communicated with adequate supporting and passed in books appropriately.
- Ensured accurate provisions in books and reduced adhoc provisions by maintaining utmost adherence to the rule of provisions supported by PR/PO.
- Liaise / Provide necessary schedule, data, information for the purpose of statutory audit/Interim Audit/Internal Audit
- Liaise with statutory auditors in relation to financial matters
- Overview Payroll & Reimbursement Accountings
- Ensure completion of statutory audit within timeline set by management
- Atomization of accounting process to simplify the routine transactions in controlled and effective manner.
- Ensure timely processing of invoices, payment and reconciliation with non-merchandise vendors.
- Periodic review of transaction reconciliations and suggest measures for corrections/improvements
- Maintaining copy and tracker of the service agreement and discussion with commercial on disputed matter for processing payments
- Master management in financial accounting system
- Monthly reconciliation of management reporting with books
Education : CA
- CA with atleast 8-12 years of experience in managing General Accounting function within Listed companies.
- Stability is important
- Experience of leading the closure of Financial Statements and ensuring regulations are adhered to in listed companies.
- Need extensive experience in limited companies. Somebody who would have handled at least 3 cycles of leading closure of Financial Statements in limited companies.