Deputy General Manager - Finance - Wellness Products (4-8 yrs)
Grab the opportunity to be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and a global exposure that you have always dreamt of!
Our client is a unique hygiene products manufacturing and distribution company. They provide easy to use, portable and disposable items for women and babies that are required during travel or on a day-to-day basis.
Founded in 2014, this company aims to enhance the quality of life and make it easier for women across the country. Recommended by best of doctors, their products are available across wellness stores and e-commerce websites, and selling like hotcakes - having sold over 20000 packs in their first year itself.
As DGM - Finance, you will be responsible for a spectrum of activities encompassing finance, accounting, tax planning, treasury, corporate secretarial, management reporting and administration. You will be contributing to decisions regarding financial strategy.
What you will do:
- Analyzing data with respect to Stock wastage/Inventory Holding Period.
- Having good knowledge on Finance Taxation, Auditing, Sales Analysis SKU/Customer wise, Tally.
- Possessing good insights and analysis of Division Wise Overheads/Costs.
- Knowing a good deal on Accounting, International Export compliances, Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Modelling, Financial forecasting /AOP, Cost Optimization, Budgeting, MIS Reporting, Internal Audits, Compliances/modeling of Unsecured funding.
Tracking project budget and report on budget variance.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial statements.
- Ensuring that company financial records, under responsibility, are maintained in compliance with company policies.
- Ensuring the monthly and quarterly Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supporting budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Working with the Auditors to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Managing the effective utilization of funds as required.
- Generating timely and accurate financial and management reporting on a consistent basis.
What you need to have:
- Demonstrable experience of 4-8 years in managing accounts for a large organization.
- Experience in export finance and listed company compliance is good.
- Strong cost controlling background is a great plus.
- Exposure to operate finance function effectively and independently.
- Translates strategy into action plan.
- Demonstrates high level of personal and intellectual integrity.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.