Recruiter at Angel HR Executive Search & Solutions
Views:280 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Deputy General Manager - Finance & Accounts - Textile Business - CA (17-18 yrs)
G.M- Accounts & Finance - Corporate
Qualification- CA with 17-18 years of post-qualification experience
- The ideal candidate for this role is a seasoned Finance professional,with experience in organizations that have successfully managed scale and growth, while building a global footprint.
- The individual must bring in experience of best-in-class practices across the entire spectrum of a contemporary finance function including Management Reporting, Financial & Statutory Reporting, Taxation, Treasury,EXIM, Insurance, and Government Incentives.
- The candidate must bring a demonstrated track record streamlining accounting processes and system and have the presence and conviction to execute it. A blend of experience with Indian organizations with manufacturing background and promoter driven organization would be a positive. Potential candidate should have been exposed to the manufacturing sector and multi group operations.
The role would cover the entire gamut of corporate accounts and finance functions:
- Systems based Management Reporting & Analytics
- Financial Statutory Reporting and compliance
- Direct & Indirect Taxation including international taxation& FEMA
- Treasury / Banking including Forex Management and Documentation
- EXIM Management, TUF, DBK, MEIS, liaison with Government Agencies
Keys tasks would be:
- Consolidation of Financial Statements for all the Units of the Group.
- Preparing various MIS, Financials Statements, Variance Analysis and Reports for the Board of Directors
- Prepare Draft Annual Budget for the Company, comparison estimates and actual
- Handling day to day working capital mgmt. and fund raising for the new and existing projects and capex
- Dealing with bankers and raising funds at competitive prices
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor Internal Audit, ATR each quarter for all the units
- Coordinate and monitor Statutory Audits for the company and its subsidiaries
- Dealing with Credit Rating Agencies, preparing data & discuss various issues.
- Preparing Data for the Investor's meet and presentation
- Managing all finance and accounting operations for smooth functioning at Corporate level.
- Preparing Corporate Tax Strategy and filing of return, appearing for assessment with ACIT/CIT along with the tax consultants.
- Overseeing GST, its compliances, audit and system improvement to meet all requirements of GST law
- Leverage technology to drive efficiency and transformation on SAP-HANA platform
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls - review SOPs prepared and implement in proper manner across the company with the help of all the units accounting teams.
- Payroll processing of Sr staff & submission of various reports Working closely with Top management to share reports and analysis findings
Qual - CA Must
Business size handled - 800 to 1000 cr.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.