Lead Consultant at Executive Tracks Associates Pvt. Ltd.
Views:403 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Deputy General Manager - Employee Relations - Manufacturing (16-22 yrs)
We have a job opportunity with a well established business group of South India for the below role, please go through and revert accordingly.
Responsibilities of DGM- ER :
Candidate will be responsible for Employee Relations function in the following :
- Experience in IR and standing orders will be an added advantage
- Factory License
- Industrial Relations
- Work discipline
- Design and deliver an over-arching industrial relations strategy with the key focus on modernising Trade Union relationships
- Support Head of HRD and negotiations with Trade Unions
- Design and development of ER policy
- Co-ordinate and integrate all IR activity across units into a coherent plan
- Employee welfare
- Statutory compliance
Educational Qualification : MSW / MHRM (Full-time, First class with no arrears history)
Experience : Candidate with 16 - 22 years of experience in manufacturing industries.