Founder & Managing Director at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:366 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Deputy General Manager - EHS - Infra/Oil & Gas Business - South Asia (18-20 yrs)
Strategic EHS Planning and Actions:
- Plan constructively to strategic EHS planning, competent EHS resource management, monitoring performance standards and progress reviews with effective managerial leadership to drive for successful implementation of Corporate EHS program across all Verticals and region of South Asia SBU.
- Institutionalize strong EHS systems and processes for Corporate EHS program development in consistent with business requirements, management directives and stakeholder priorities.
- Drive collaborative 'working partnerships and peer to peer relationships both within the function and, critically, with key stakeholders, to facilitate the achievement of objectives whilst promoting the best working practice and consistently high standards of EHS.
- Should spearhead special EHS campaigns across businesses driven by Corporate EHS e.g., Road Safety, Off the job safety, Occupational Health, digital and innovation etc.
- Identify critical EHS issues, performance gap, improvement areas and develop strategic EHS action plans and targets of the respective business units aligned with Corporate EHS guidelines.
- Coordinate with all PCHs / Reginal Heads to implement Fatality Prevention Plan (FPP) as per corporate guideline across businesses. Escalate appropriately for any compliance deviations.
- Coordinate with Vertical EHS Heads/ Regional EHS managers on regular basis and ensure EHS systems are in place without major or recurring deviations and resources are available. Proactively escalates issues as appropriate for effective resolution at the earliest.
- Appropriate and effective business communication through proactive EHS leadership, relevant advisories, result oriented team reviews, and direct contribution to meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as necessary and appropriate.
- Involvement in tendering stage for projects; facilitate Tendering /Marketing Team to prepare and submit the relevant EHS documents as required by the client.
EHS Measurement & Monitoring and Reporting:
- Monitor & analyse data, carry out trend analysis, prepare reports (documents, presentations) of all businesses in the organisation and report to VP-EHS to assist for various business meets.
- Act as a Single point of Contact (SPOC) for recording, reporting, and updating data for companywide EHS initiatives to be reported to higher management, lenders, clients, and other external stakeholders.
- Extract and analyze data through Digital EHS reporting system of business, prepare MIS, Management review presentations and customised to other business review meetings.
- Report EHS performance and parameters as required by Client.
- Primary accountability to deliver health and safety performance targets under ESG.
- Site Visits and EHS interventions (Audits/ EHS Score/ Compliance etc):
- Periodical site visits of strategic importance and conduct EHS audits/ EHS Score Assessments as per corporate guidelines and report to business head.
- Follow up of all corrective/ preventive actions identified through Action Tracker till final closure of all the issues.
- Follow up with the bottom dwellers for Improvement action Plan (IAP) and facilitate implementation for continual improvement of EHS Score.
EHS Training & Competency Development:
- Develop EHS Training Plan of strategic importance of the organisation and roll out across regions; ensure execution of the plan.
- Facilitate and conduct training programs for the site EHS managers, project managers/ engineers etc. for EHS competency of the line management function.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.