Client Engagement Manager at R2R Consultants LLP
Views:271 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Deputy General Manager - EHS - Infra/Oil & Gas (18-25 yrs)
This position is responsible for leading and driving company's EHS strategy, culture and compliance. The Deputy General Manager will lead and drive EHS performance, compliance, develop and implement systems and standards across the business.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Lead and drive Environmental Health and Safety strategy for company and execute action plans aligned with company strategic objectives.
- Implement and drive sustainable of EHS management systems, regulatory programs, and processes to support compliance and management systems.
- Lead and Drive company's Fatality and Serious injury prevention program by managing and implementing processes to recognize, identify and control hazards and risks.
- Work as a part of the operations Sr. Leadership team with dotted line responsibilities to the Head of Business.
- Manage all aspects of EHS compliance programs at the location with a heavy emphasis on critical safety programs as well as critical environmental permits.
- Implementation of corporate EHS standards to assure compliance with internal standards and consistency across locations.
- Work directly with the company's leadership to drive a value based EHS culture and ensure clear EHS roles and responsibilities are assigned to all employees.
- Responsible for implementation and management of the EHS management systems such as Gensuite and MTS learning management systems.
- Lead complex EHS capital investment projects for process improvements, compliance, as well as fatality and serious injury prevention.
- Lead and manage a diverse team of EHS professionals.
- Ability to work with local authorities such as the KSPCB, DOF, and other governing bodies.
Education, Work Experience, Skills, Certificates:
- Minimum of 18 years of EHS experience in EPC setting.
- Certified safety professional degree or other applicable degree strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage people and a strategic plan.
- Strong knowledge of country specific regulations.
- Excellent leadership and people skills.
- Must have excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated with high energy, ability to lead projects with minimal direction.
- Ability to adjust to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced computer skills and ability to analyze data and use all Microsoft platforms.
- Expert knowledge of global and local regulations and codes/standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Years of Relevant Work Experience Required: 18 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.