Managing Director at Dream jobs Staffing Solution Pvt Ltd
Views:411 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy General Manager - Direct Taxation (15-23 yrs)
Responsibilities of the DGM - Direct Taxation:
1. Overseeing complete Direct Taxation as well as State and central subsidies, across all locations.
2. Ensure smooth functioning of operations by preventing obstructions that can arise from tax issues faced by the Organization.
3. Assist in Tax Planning and Restructuring for all financial issues.
4. Representing before relevant authorities for issued faced by the Organization.
5. Advising the management on:
how transactions should be structured, so as to minimize the overall tax impact on the organization.
strategies to be followed/ pursued regulatory issues faced by the organization.
impact of amendments/ court decisions and suggest ways to minimize legalities and tax impact.
6. Attending assessments, appeals, revisionary proceedings, investigations, summons pertaining to critical issues faced by the Tax Department, liaisoning with Advocates and Tax Consultants and advising management on the best course of action to be followed.
- Ensure compliance with regards to payment of TDS on salaries and non-salaried within stipulated due dates.
- Ensure compliance with regards to payment of TDS on international tax matters.
- Responsible for ensuring proper deduction of tax at source on salary and non-salary payments.
- Assistance in finalizing Tax Audit Report.
- Compilation of Advance tax estimate and payment of advance tax.
- Ensuring completion of Tax Audit and filing of Income-tax Returns.
- Handling Assessments before tax authorities, rectification applications, and order giving effects to appellate orders.
- Attending hearings before Commissioner (Appeals).
- Liaison with advocates and tax consultants as regards appeals before Appellate Tribunal, High Court and Supreme Court.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.