Recruitment Consultant at Golden Wheat
Views:515 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Deputy General Manager - Digital Performance Marketing - FMCG (4-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing all online performance marketing activities.
- Driving the execution of brand-specific content and experiences across sites, driving increased engagement, brand affinity, and ultimately product sales.
- Full responsibility of channels - ie. Facebook Ads, Google Display Ads, Google Search Ads, or CRM (ie. email marketing, push notifications).
- Handling external agency partnership
- Scaling current D2C platform.
- Drive acquisition of new customers and partners for the business and achieve it with a targeted ROI.
- Track and evaluate KPIs of all performance marketing channels (email, SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, shopping engines, affiliates, referring partners, social, etc.) and determine necessary adjustments to optimize overall marketing effectiveness in line with budgeted marketing spend.
- 4+ years of performance marketing experience.
- Experience handling external agency partnerships.
- Experience across channels such as Facebook Ads, Google Display Ads, Google Search Ads, CRM, etc.
- Proficient with SEO and SEM.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills.