Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:732 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Deputy General Manager - Demand Planning - Pharma (12-18 yrs)
We have been mandated by a large global conglomerate into Pharmaceutical domain.
The position is responsible to drive demand planning process in order to improve forecast accuracy.
Position : DGM /Sr. Manager - Demand Planning
Location : Mumbai
Education : Graduate in Science/Pharma/Engineering with Post Graduation in Supply Chain/ Operation Management
Experience : 12 - 15 Years
- Drive forecasting & demand planning process.
- Derive net production demand for the planning horizon.
- Engage with sales team to get customer orders in time to support production activities.
- Conduct S & Op / Pre S & Op and seek decisions from different stakeholders to support planning process.
- Monitor sales on weekly basis & publish dashboard for Sr. Leadership.
- Conduct weekly meetings between sales, production, supply planning & quality to expedite dispatch.
- Monitor & control finished goods inventory.
- Build/improve IT platform for demand planning process.