Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:887 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Deputy General Manager - Demand Planning - Pharma (12-18 yrs)
We have been mandated by a large global conglomerate into Pharmaceutical domain.
The position is responsible to drive demand planning process in order to improve forecast accuracy.
Position : DGM /Sr. Manager - Demand Planning
Location : Mumbai
Education : Graduate in Science/Pharma/Engineering with Post Graduation in Supply Chain/ Operation Management
Experience : 12 - 15 Years
- Drive forecasting & demand planning process.
- Derive net production demand for the planning horizon.
- Engage with sales team to get customer orders in time to support production activities.
- Conduct S & Op / Pre S & Op and seek decisions from different stakeholders to support planning process.
- Monitor sales on weekly basis & publish dashboard for Sr. Leadership.
- Conduct weekly meetings between sales, production, supply planning & quality to expedite dispatch.
- Monitor & control finished goods inventory.
- Build/improve IT platform for demand planning process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.