Senior Recruitment Consultant at CareerNet
Views:10728 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Deputy General Manager - Data Analytics & Data Sciences - BFSI (14-20 yrs)
CGM - Head of Data Analytics will be responsible for setting up the Analytics capability and work closely with IT teams to ensure seamless integration of the Data Analytics solutions into the system.
The role requires a combination of business acumen, sophisticated analytical expertise, a strategic mindset, leadership skills, and a passion for discovering new insights and building new capabilities.
As a strategic leader, he/she will lead and grow the analytics team. tools and techniques to help exceed business goals across the organization:
- Manage a team of data analysts & data sciences to deploy analytical solutions for the bank.
- Use cutting edge data science-related methods and tools to derive insights Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise the team
- As the Head of Data Analytics, gather, analyze, identify and lead actionable data insights to solve real complex challenges, Setting up a strong data analytics practice and being responsible for resource management and delivery execution
- Work closely with key business partners to plan and execute high-value and actionable data analytics projects and initiatives.
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process between executive stakeholders, your customers (internal business unit leaders), and technical teams that are implementing/automating your work
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal stakeholder groups, including IT, Engineering, and Legal
- Integrate and mine large data sets, connecting data from disparate sources to identify insights and patterns using traditional as well as predictive analytics.
- Lead and mentor junior staff members; create learning, development and engagement plans to help source and retain key talent.
- Keep scale of the deployments in mind when you are designing solutions
- Minimum of 5+ years as the Head of Big Data and Analytics across a company/division.
- Minimum of 14+ years with progressive growth in machine learning, predictive analytics, BI, data infrastructure, or related fields.
- Data Architecture and Management (PostgreSQL, Hadoop, Oracle, Hive, Spark, Redshift and/or SQL Server)
- Machine Learning / AI (Decision trees, association rules, neural networks, inductive logic, clustering and classification, Bayesian networks, supervised or unsupervised learning)
- Statistical Modeling (R, numPy, Julia, Matlab, Stata, SAS)
- Familiar with the pros and cons of Big Data deployments in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
- Expert in machine learning, predictive modeling, data mining is essential, understands behavior psychology/economics
- Prior experience with building custom statistical models, analyzing unstructured data, and/or machine learning highly desirable.
- Prior experience of establishing scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation and model implementation.
- Strong project management skills / experience managing projects, budgets, and schedules to successful completion.
- Prior exposure to Banking industry a strong plus.
- Degree or Certification in Computer Science, Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent