Deputy General Manager - Corporate HR - Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
- To develop strategies manage, monitor and execute them to enhance productivity through People interventions across the Group.
- To focus and develop strategies and systems for Performance Management & Compensation and Benefits in order to make it competitive for attracting,retaining and managing talent.
- To design and monitor systems, templates and structures for PMS and C&B for effective implementation of the strategies.
- Work along with Group HR Head, other HR leaders, CEOs, CXOs in developing and executing People related initiatives for the Group.
- Continuously benchmark with the best practices on HR while may have to intially start focusing on PMS and C&B
- Develop and deploy right PMS systems and practices for businesses of the group in different industry segments
- Lead digitization of the performance management processes and to enhance user skills in order to enhance its agility, user experience and effectiveness
- Continuous and Predictive Analytics to provide insights to Senior Management and all businesses to enhance effectiveness of performance and other sub systems of HR.
- Must have first hand experience in managing PMS processes.Must have first hand experience in managing C&B for large organizations.Must have a direct experience in handling HR Generalist Role.
Reporting to Group Hr