Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:2819 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Deputy General Manager - Contracts & Procurement - Real Estate (11-24 yrs)
Experience & Educational Qualification Required Civil Engineer with 14+ years of relevant experience.
1. Basic Purpose of the Position
The incumbent will be based at Regional office in contracts and procurement vertical and shall be responsible for formulating Contracts, Award of Contracts and purchase orders, Administer the contracts and Closure of contracts.
This involves negotiating with vendors and suppliers, drafting agreements, contractual correspondences, managing claims and extra works, periodic monitoring of billing & material reconciliations.
2. Roles and responsibility
- Effectively implementing all contract and procurement processes
2. Award of works Contracts /procurement (supply) orders
- Responsible for conducting various contract award and procurement process for contractors, consultants and suppliers.
3. Contract Administration
- Extend support to project teams in effective contract administration.
- Handling claims, counterclaims and extra items.
4. Scoping of Contract Requirement
- Reviews requirements placed by other teams (technical/ material/ service) and develops RFP/tenders using available template
- Checks for available vendors from empaneled/ internal list
- Identify and PQ new vendors, Update empaneled list.
- Consolidates and analyze submitted quotations
- Validates and cross checks prices quoted by vendors
5. Contract Formulation
- Drafts agreements, special conditions of contracts etc,
- Releases Letter of Intent (LOI) / Work order to the vendor in predefined template
- Generates purchase order to vendors
- Ensures contractors provide the documents as required by GPL viz. Bank Guarantee, Indemnity and other contractual compliances etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.