Deputy General Manager - Contract Manufacturing (15-22 yrs)
1. Define the terms of contract and identify third party, as per the guideline of company who can be engaged for contract manufacturing of cashew nuts
2. Direct responsibility of Cashew P&L - manufactured onsite Which includes top line as well as bottom line growth.
3. Direct responsibility for the contract manufacture team which includes customer management/relations, from onboarding new customers to managing current relationships, includes new business. This also includes contract management.
4. Maintaining established KPI's including setting new expectations bi-annually.
5. Responsible for all performance associated with the Cashew process, from incoming packaging and ingredient procurement and quality, to efficient production flow from batching, processing, filling and packaging. This also includes management of the cashew finish good warehouse locations.
6. Responsible for coordinating all plant trials, partnering with R&D, QA and the customer.
7. Responsible for coordinating all formulation changes, partnering with R&D, customer, regulatory and QA. Insure all regulatory, labeling & testing due diligence has been performed before change at the plants take place.
8. Ensure & coordinate production as per the plan given and adhere to time line and quality standard
9. Inform any discrepancy in the production plan and act according to new plan / approved action.
10. Define the quality guidelines and train contract manufacturer. Check & ensure that product quality is as per specified norms.
11. Inform about Inventory levels, material acceptance, rejection and deviation on every stage of testing as per defined parameters. Propose counter measures and act as per the approved action plans.
12. Ensure right billing and correct In & out material records at the outsourcer end.
13. Ensure all data entry required in IMIS including soft or hard record of material In & out, material acceptance / rejections, Quality records, Billing records.
14. Appraise reporting authority at SBU-HQ immediately on any issue pertaining to hampering of production (e.g. machine breakdown, material rejection, issues related to billing, compliance issues, IR issues, Natural calamity etc.)
15. MIS to reporting authority as per defined frequency.
16. Any other related task assigned by HOD.
17. Coach, motivate and guide team in achieving performance targets.
18. Help build the Positive Brand identity of the company.
1. Achievement of Manufacturing target as per quality
2. Development, coordination and implementation of strategies for Unit
3. Customer satisfaction with respect to quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the product.
4. Employee satisfaction and retention (Employee Turnover %, Team Motivation Index, R&R) including development of future leaders.
5. Ensure adherence to all certification requirements, statutory and Regulatory requirements, Legal requirements (all Corporate Governance Compliance).
6. Ensuring Work Culture which inculcates right Business ethics, team working, high performance culture.
7. Brand building of the Company Business.
1. Innovative, Strategic and Critical Thinker.
2. Creative problem solving and decision making skill.
3. Change agent and team player with strong execution and managerial skills with technical competence.
4. Entrepreneurial drive.
5. Networking and building relationships.
6. Leadership skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.