Consultant at Kilpatrick
Views:1282 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Deputy General Manager - Compensation & Benefits - Consulting - IIM/XLRI/TISS (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Title : DGM - Compensation & Benefits
Department : HR
Location : Bangalore
Designation : Deputy General Manager
Scope of the job :
- This position will lead the Compensation and Benefits function and will be responsible to develop short-term and long-term solutions and strategies that will make the corporation a strong leader in acquiring, motivating and retaining talent.
- The incumbent must ensure that all aspects of compensation and benefits are aligned with the company's objectives and overall human resource strategy/philosophy in a manner that fits both employee and company needs
Key responsibilities :
- Develop, design and implement new and revised compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures to be responsive to goals, strategies and competitive practices.
- Ensure programs and practices are designed to support organizational objectives and are market competitive, consistently administered and legally compliant.
- Partner closely, communicate proactively, and provide consulting expertise to the Human Resources team regarding all compensation and benefits matters (administration, programs, and policies) to maintain the organization's ability to attract, retain and motivate top talent.
- Interface with Senior Management to proactively communicate current and proposed compensation and benefits programs.
- Lead the annual compensation review processes.
- Budget preparation and job evaluation
- Oversee gathering and preparation of data and/or reports (compensation, benefits or policy changes) for Board meetings and executive management.
- Remain current on industry compensation and benefits practices and changing legal issues, assessing and communicating potential impact on the business, along with providing recommendations/solutions to address any concerns.
- Lead and coordinate development, review, and administration of short-term and long-term variable compensation programs and administration of base salary programs (i.e., job analysis, job evaluation, merit and promotions) to ensure base compensation is determined fairly and consistently based on valid job information and application of accepted methodologies and individual performance in accordance with Company policy and procedure.
Number of direct reports : To begin with this would be an individual contributor role
Reports to : Head - Corporate HR
Qualifications : PGDBM/MBA from a premier institute
Experience required : 8-10 years experience exp. with leading consulting firm
Job essentials : Excellent partnering and leadership skills
- Ability to strategically lead the Compensation and Benefits function with a focus on execution and becoming - Best in Cost-
- Broad knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including: compensation practices, benefits administration and management.
- Hands on in terms of excel numbers, concept and analytical bent of mind.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.