Senior Consultant at Perfman HR
Views:3513 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Deputy General Manager - Compensation & Benefits (12-15 yrs)
- Knowledge of progressive industry trends to make recommendations for streamlining organization's people policies and practices.
- Collaborate with Business HR to conceptualize, plan and deploy Performance Management & Promotion process in alignment with the overall HR Strategy.
- Plan and implement dedicated actions related to the Talent strategy and partner with line leaders to grow diverse leadership pipeline and build critical capabilities.
- Responsible for group level HR governance and compliance. Support in annual increment process. Drive special projects which have a wide impact in the business.
- Act as the point of contact/face of HR for corporate office to nurture talent through structured interventions and progression - IDP, training, succession planning, identifying Critical Role & Critical Talent.
- Experience into designing IDPs.
- Compensation Bench marking. Someone who has handled Bell Curve fitment is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.