Senior Consultant at Adecco
Views:684 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Deputy General Manager - Business Development - Pharma Intermediates (15-22 yrs)
- The incumbent will report to Sr VP-BD, and will closely work with R&D, Projects, Commercial and Operations team to identify growth opportunities in existing business as well as new products/Business opportunities
- Developing new customers in Pharma industry by working on solutions for their needs of New Products and Custom Synthesis/ Contract Manufacturing for Specialty Chemicals globally, with key focus on domestic and export Pharmaceutical intermediates market.
- To be the Key Account for building strong and long relationship with existing customers and new accounts of Pharma intermediate business.
- Deciding on contract pricing with clients on annually/quarterly/monthly basis based on market/raw material linked price.
- Conducting competitor analysis (domestic & global) by keeping abreast of market trends & competitor moves to achieve market share metrics; analyzing demand-supply balance of portfolio products
- Identification, evaluation, development and commercialization of new business opportunities with end application primarily focused on Pharma intermediates along with Agro, Industrial and other segments.
- Working with prospective clients, generating business from existing accounts as well as from new prospects and achieving profitability and increasing sales growth
- Conceptualizing & implementing competitive strategies to achieve revenue & profitability targets of BD team
- Contributing to BD by supporting planning & execution team in new initiatives & operations
- Collaborating with team for annual budgeting process and maximizing business margins by minimizing logistic/operational cost
- Achieve budgeted sales and profitability.
- Experience in custom manufacturing/CRAMS business, Management degree in sales and marketing, M Sc (Organic Chemistry)
- About 15 years in Business Development/Sales Marketing of specialty chemicals. Should possess a good understanding of sales to domestic pharma companies.
- Strategic knowledge about the target markets with strong bias for delivering results.
- Technical/regulatory knowledge of current status and new developments in Specialty chemical and Pharma intermediates segment.
- Should have the capability to conceive and introduce new products, bring new business opportunities and the commercial acumen to grow the business.
- Excellent data management, business analysis, communication and negotiation skills.
- Has the ability to understand various markets and provide solutions for strategic initiatives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.