Senior Consultant at Vintronics Consulting
Views:933 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Deputy General Manager - Admin - Corporate Travel/VISA/Work Permit - Product Firm (11-15 yrs)
Deputy General Manager - Admin - Corporate Travel/VISA/Work Permit - Product Company
This individual must possess the ability to undertake a variety of office support tasks with care and effective ways to achieve better results. Work closely with upper management and local leadership in relation to space planning, policy, and systems implementation.
Travel Management :
- Plan, book, and coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for employees, including flights, accommodations, ground transportation, and other travel-related logistics.
- Liaise with travel agencies, airlines, hotels, embassy, and other service providers to secure VISA, reservations and negotiate favorable rates and terms.
- Travel cost & Employee concern management: Process travel requests, review and approve travel itineraries, and manage travel expense reports and reimbursements.
- Resolve travel-related issues or concerns, such as flight cancellations, delays, or changes, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Research and identify cost-effective travel options, taking into consideration budgetary constraints and travel policies.
- Maintain comprehensive travel records, reports, and databases.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.